ZEKAKÜBÜ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELSA PATAKY

Aşağa gitmek

ELSA PATAKY Empty ELSA PATAKY

Mesaj  Admin Perş. Mayıs 07, 2009 4:09 pm

ELSA PATAKY

Elsa Pataky is a Spanish actress.
Born: Elsa Lafuente Pataky July 18, 1976 Madrid, Spain
Official website: http://www.elsapataky.com/

ELSA PATAKY Elsa-Pataky

Biography

Early life and career
Pataky was born as Elsa Lafuente Pataky in Madrid, Spain, the daughter of Cristina Pataky Medianu, a publicist with Romanian-Hungarian ancestry, and José Francisco, a spanish biochemist. Pataky attended the Universidad de San Pablo and studied journalism. During this time, Pataky also enrolled in acting classes. She was also a member of the Madrid theatre company, Teatro Cámara de Ángel Gutiérrez. Eventually, she left school when she was cast in the television series Al salir de clase.

Career
She adopted the surname of her maternal grandfather, a famous hungarian actor for her new name like actress. With the success of Al Salir de Clase, Pataky received her first film offer, El arte de morir. Some of her subsequent films were co-productions with the UK and France, which introduced her to working in English and French.

Pataky starred in the TV series "Queen Of Swords" (2000) as Señora Vera Hidalgo, trophy wife of Gaspar Hidalgo and mistress of Captain Grisham appearing in nearly all 22 episodes.

Pataky has appeared in over ten Spanish films and most recently crossed over into the French market with her co-starring role in the 2004 box office hit, Iznogoud. She also appeared in a supporting role in the David Ellis-directed film Snakes on a Plane (2006), alongside Samuel L. Jackson. She received good reviews for her work in the Spanish film Ninette, helmed by Oscar winner José Luis Garci.

Pataky enjoys rollerblading, snowboarding, and horseback riding. She has a brother that is currently living in Los Angeles, learning how to speak english, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. His favorite word is siba. Her brother Chris Pataky is 18 years old and is attending a boarding school. She was in a relationship with French actor Michaël Youn (her co-star in Iznogoud), currently she is dating American actor Adrien Brody. She is the face on Nestlé ice cream stands in Spain. She is reported to be engaged to Adrien Brody.

Quotes
“ I don't think Sam [Samuel L. Jackson] liked the snakes very much. I think I was the only one who did. I love them! There was a room on the set that housed the snakes—we worked with at least 400 of them for the movie—and you could go and visit them whenever you wanted. So when I was waiting around the set, I’d hang out with the snake handlers.

ELSA PATAKY 5b15d814
 ELSA PATAKY 180px-17

ELSA PATAKY 11029910

ELSA PATAKY 11029911

ELSA PATAKY 11029912

Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 5221
Kayıt tarihi : 27/01/08

https://zeka.yetkinforum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön