ZEKAKÜBÜ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBAMA'ya Mektup

Aşağa gitmek

OBAMA'ya Mektup Empty OBAMA'ya Mektup

Mesaj  NICLENO Salı Şub. 10, 2009 3:15 am

Obama, take away the pain in my stomach. They say that you are going come and change my life. Personally come to Israel free us from controllıng other people. Come and force uıs to do what is clear, and writting and fitting and necessary, come and get us out of the occupied territories.
Make it so that I don't have to get up early the morning. I hate to get up early to go to the checkpoints to watch and to weep.
Make it so that I will not have to see 19 years old childeren who have been convinced into believing that they are defending the home front by pointing rifles at five year old childeren.
Make it so that when my daughters take a shower for half an hour I don't have to think about the families who bring water from far weels on top of donkeys in cococola bottles.
Make it so that when I stand on line in the supermarket I don't have to think about the vast numbers of people who stand up in lines at the chechpoints in and out the cities on their way to school to visit relatives to hospitals or to work.
Make it so that when my sister urgently rushes to the hospital to give birth anb when I rush my husband to the hospital practically with redlights flashing. I don't have to think about the woman giving birth and the heart patients and the wounded people who are moved from an ambulance without a permit to another ambulance with a permit.
Make it so that when I see a soldier in uniform on the street I do not wonder what did he do last night . What house he entered in with his weapon on what boy he beat up in the alleys of Hawara because he smiled the wrong way.
Make it so that in the morning I don't hear the satisfaction in the voice of the radio newsreader who relates that the army has killed six terrorists. Six people without names.
Obama, this autumn I did not go to the olive harvest to help the Palestinians. It didn't work out. Please make it so that I will not suffer from pangs on conciense because I am not doing enough. That I 'm living my own good life, pursuing my careen while for the other people just to get home safely is a career in itself. Please relieve me of this pain that I have all the time deep in my belly. It never lets up. I can never really enjoy life, childeren, friends of work, because my mind is preoccupied with the image of the bound blindfolded boy, and the three year old girl who got hit on the head by the caroysel at the checkpoint , and the barriers of dirt and the concrete blocks that stop the lives or so many people from flowing smothly.
NICLENO
NICLENO

Mesaj Sayısı : 179
Kayıt tarihi : 07/02/08

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön